Re: [Question #45647]: WiFi is DOA

trecht is still having a problem:
The WiFi works fine for other devices.  The WEP key was the same every
time -- easy to tell since you check the "show key" box & mine's only 10
hex digits.

By the way, I standbyed it earlier and shut the lid.  Now it's a few
hours later and I just turned it back on and logged in to the admin
account, but I've been watching the two marbles and blue ghost again for
the last 10 minutes.  And I've reset the router in the meantime, too.

So this seems to be basically unusable.  What a waste of time.