[Question #45715]: Ubuntu eee uninstall

Hi,

I just got my new eeepc 1000 and didn't like the original linux and downloaded Ubuntu eee to install. The first time I did the partition weren't as I wanted and I did a second install thinking that the partition would be overriden. I would like to delete bith install to restart a new install from scratch.

Can someone tell me how to delete the previous 2 install.

Cheers,