[Question #45730]: mid-ubuntu on my eeepc

Description changed to:
i want to install ubuntu-server 8.04.1 on my eeepc then  install the
mid-ubuntu desktop through my usb  flash drive (UNetbootin).

i'm having trouble, though, in installing the ubuntu-server 8.04.1. it keeps on searching for a cd-rom. what i did was, i tried set the source into..
/dev/sda
/dev/sda1
/dev/sdb
/dev/sdb1
/dev/sdc
/dev/sdc1
/dev/sdc2
/dev/sdc5

none of them worked..it always say that its not found on '/etc/fstab'

T_T

can anyone tach me how to get through this?
'coz i really wanna try mid-ubuntu on my eeepc...