[Question #45830]: Can't download repository indexes

I haven't been able to update anything on my eeepc for about 1 week now. everytime I try it says could not download all repository indexes. it fails to fetch array.org/ubuntu stuff. lots of 403 forbidden errors.

 I would like to be able to update again. thank you for your time.