[Question #45837]: WiFi network priority

Hi,
I installed Ubuntu Eee last week (8.0.4.1), just 2 days after I bought my Eee901 and have been really impressed because I was quite disappointed with Xandros. Almost everything just worked with Ubuntu (wifi, webcam, multitouch etc) the UI is much cleaner, sharper and more professional looking (Xandros looks like a kids' "My first laptop"!). Anyway, I have a query about the wifi...

I use two wifi networks regularly, my home network, and a public hotspot. After selecting each network once, Ubuntu will automatically reconnect in future which is great. However, the public hotspot is also "visible" from my home so often when I'm at home Ubuntu will connect to the public hotspot instead of my home network. Is there a way to tell Ubuntu to prioritise my home network above the public hotspot (i.e. the same way I can sort the order of networks in WinXP)?

Thanks,
Tom