[Question #45833]: Suspend/resume on 901

I just did a clean install of ubuntu-eee on the 4GB partition of my 901 (automatic partitioning - use entire disk). Suspend/resume does not work: If I click either of the two options from the Quit menu, the screen goes black, then flashes for a short second "not enough swap" (or something similar), then I return to gnome.

I have seen some instructions on how to enable hibernate manually for ubuntu, but I'm not sure how this fits with ubuntu-eee. Should I set up hibernate manually, or would it help to reinstall ubuntu-eee and manually create a larger swap partition during the installation? I prefer to make as few manual changes to the ubuntu-eee setup as possible.

I would like to use the opportunity to thank you all for making ubuntu-eee. It was so simple to install, everything worked out of the box, and it looks really really nice.

$ df -h
/dev/sda1             3.6G  2.1G  1.3G  62% /
varrun                502M  100K  502M   1% /var/run
varlock               502M     0  502M   0% /var/lock
udev                  502M   48K  502M   1% /dev
devshm                502M   12K  502M   1% /dev/shm
/dev/sdb1              15G  3.7G   11G  26% /home

$ free -m
Mem:          1002        451        551          0         12        174
-/+ buffers/cache:        264        738
Swap:          219          0        219