[Question #46131]: Installing ubuntu-eee on 901: How to partition?

I've made a usb stick with ubuntu-eee, booted from it and
liked the OS a lot. Now I'm ready to install, but as usually
happens (to me, at least) with linux installations I'm lost
at deciding how to partition. In this case, as the machine is small,
I just want it with ubuntu-eee, no xandros (made a usb for xandros
re-installation, just in case, though) , no windoze.

This is what I see:

If I select guided, the system would use only:

resize sdc
/dev/sdc1 (614,4 Mb) Ubuntu 3,1 Gb
which seems like using the memory stick by default!

If I select Guide -use entire disk, have to select among:

SCSI2 (sd) 4.o Gb ATA etc
SCSI2 sdb 16.1 Gb ATA etc
SCSI3 sdc  4.0 Gb Kingston etc (memory stick)

If I select Guided - use the largest continuous etc, dont know what I do

If I select manual, I get:

/dev/sda1 ext2 3290 Mb (2900 Mb used)
/dev/sda2 ext3 723 Mb (29 Mb used)
/dev/sda3 no format 8 Mb (unknown used)
/dev/sda4 no format 8 Mb (unknown used)
dev/sdb1 ext3 1019 Mb 139 Mb used
free space 151118 Mb
and the dev/sdc which the usb stick (I gues)
free space 4 Mb
/dev/sdc1 fat32 4003 Nm (648 Mb used)

I guess that I have to select manual, but don't understand what happens
with /dev/sda3  and /dev/sda4. By default, it says "not use this partition"
or something like that. Should I select ext3? should I leave them like
that? Any other changes? Also, I understand that I have to format everything,
right? I don't want to waste space, it's scarce.

Thanks for your help!

Agus