[Question #46216]: Webcam only shows in black and white and with jumpy pic now and then?

I did a fresh install and was hoping that the webcam was going to work as it didn t in my nlited XP.

It works and the picture is sharp but it is black and white and no changes in cheese can change it.
The picture is also jumpy from time to time.

My system is a 701 4gb harddrive with 1024 ram memory.