Re: [Question #44251]: F2 wireless switch freezes screen

Windel Bouwman requested for more information:
I have had this problem with my EEE pc 901, previously it was shipped
with windows, but I installed ubuntu eee 8.04.1. When I enable the WLAN
through F2 button, the whole systems freezes. I can enable WLAN in the
BIOS, but it looks broken, I cannot connect to wireless networks. And
when I disable it again, the entire system hangs again..

Thanks for the hints!

Windel