Re: [Question #43495]: Persistent install of 8.04.1 on USB thumbdrive?

barbino posted a new comment:
I guess that's where the tricky part kicks in, I dont haven an external
DVD drive to access the recovery DVD, but I found a hopefully working
link that shows how to fix a windows mbr thru the ubuntu live usb thing,
keeping my fingers crossed it will actually work