[Question #46893]: Do I need to repartition my EEE 900?

I installed Ubuntu EEE on my 900 without using the "Use Whole Disc" option in the installation - although I didn't want to keep the Xandros OS. Now, when I check disc space, I come up with less than the full 20GB, and I'm wondering if the old OS is still lurking there in a different partition. Also, I get a slow bootup time with multiple bootup options at startup, and I'm wondering if deleting one partition, if the old OS is still on board, will help to speed things up.

The two screenshots below will show what I mean: