Re: [Question #46893]: Do I need to repartition my EEE 900?

pstjmack gave more information on the question:
Sorry, seems I can't add pix as I wanted, though I have these for anyone
who wants to look. Basically, the bootup screen shows three Ubuntu
options, including recovery mode, and three "Other Operating Systems:"
options - including "Normal Boot (on /dev/sda1)" and "Restore Factory
Settings (on /dev/sda1)".

The other shot, in Partition Editor, shows /dev/sda1 labelled SYSTEM, sized at 2.30 GB. /dev/sda2 is USER, with 1.4 GB. The whole of /dev/sda is 3.75 GB, and there is also /dev/sdb at 15.03 GB?

So is the original Xandros OS still sitting on /dev/sda1? And if so, how
can I delete or rearrange the partitions and reclaim the disk space? Can
I do all of this short of completely reinstalling Ubuntu from scratch?
I'd like to both recover disk space and skip the timewasting multiple
boot options.

Thanks!