Re: [Question #46718]: How to use 32gb ssd? (Eee PC 1000)

stark is still having a problem:
Ok I followed the instructions and I do now have 26 gb of free space.
I'm not sure what I've done though.  So, I've moved my home folder to
the larger hard drive and now don't recognize the other ssd?  There is
some free space still on that other drive, will I not be able to use
that space?  Thanks for your help, at the very least I'm pleased that I
have more space to work with now.  Also, not sure if anyone can help me
with this, I installed flash player in firefox and the installer now can
not be deleted (permission denied).  It's not that big of a problem, but
I'm curious why this file is locked.  Thanks again.