[Question #47179]: Connecting to a secure wifi

Hello,

I just installed ubuntu eee on my eeepc 900, and i find it really awesome, but i have a problem :

I'd like to connect to my school's wifi, but they use a secure connection which needs a special authentification. On the helpsite they give the following instruction for linux :

Edit the file /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf :

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
network={
	ssid="epfl"
	key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
	proto=WPA2
	eap=TTLS
	identity="GASPAR@xxxxxxx"
	password="MY_PASSWORD"
	anonymous_identity="anonymous@xxxxxxx"
	phase2="auth=PAP"
	ca_cert="/etc/ssl/certs/GTE_CyberTrust_Global_Root.pem"
	subject_match="CN=radius.epfl.ch"
	priority=8
}

But I can't find it, though it was there on Xandros. There is a wpa_supplicant/ folder which contains 2 files : functions.sh and ifupdown.sh, I tried to open those but didn't find anything...