[Question #47591]: UbuntuEEE 8.04.1 1000H Wireless

I just received my Asus Eee PC 1000H today. It was originally a Windows XP system. I used the USB key installation method and it now runs Ubuntu EEE 8.04.1. The ethernet works fine. The wireless does not work, but it does show available networks and their signal strengths in the System - Admin - Network application. I need to get this wireless working... any solutions?