[Question #47533]: Wlan doesn't work on EeePc 701 + Ubuntu

Description changed to:
Hello,
after installing Ubuntu on my Eee Pc 701 I used the Automatic configuration by script. Now when I want to activate my Wlan the Led is flashing blue for 2 or 3 seconds and then Wlan is deactivated again.
Please help me and sorry for my bad english!

Lg

Edit: I have fixed the problem!
I installed ubuntu hardy  new and used the niceeepc script 1.3