[Question #47617]: problema installing ubuntu-eee on vm

Hi !

I tried to install ubuntu-eee inside virtual-box (so I can make a spin before putting it on my laptop).

When the vm is powered, the graphical menu pops up, and I choose to install ubuntu.
Then the progress bar shows up for a few seconds and a console on initramfs pops up, and obviously the entire installation progress fails.
I do "cat casper.log" to see something like the following lines (don't recall the exact text)

/init: /init could not open /dev/fd0
Could not find live filesystem

So I setup a dummy floppy drive with VBox, and the problem still happens, both when starting the installation, and when booting the live installation.
The VM image file is already partitioned and formatted.