[Question #47662]: Trying to open webcam in skype freezes entire system

Hi,

when I try to use the webcam in skype, the entire system freezes, and I need reset the Eee PC (it's a 701).
Other programs like cheese and kopete works fine with the webcam.
I tried, too, connect an external webcam (supported by ubuntu). In kopete and in cheese it works fine too, but, if I try open it in skype, all freezes again.
Any ideas?