Re: [Question #47741]: installing on a SD card for the 900

CindyQ is still having a problem:
Thank you both for your replies. Zoasterboy, I tried changing the
menu.lst values to hd0, hd1 and hd2, but still didn't boot.

 emmele_74, I'll try your method and post back here the results. You and
I are after the same objective - to retain the original Xandros OS and
have eee-ubuntu available to use on an SD card. That shouldn't be so
hard or unusual but it is!

I wonder why the makers of this distribution have made this so hard to
do. Apparently they assumed that all users want to replace Xandros with
eee-ubuntu.