Re: [Question #47741]: installing on a SD card for the 900

emmele_74 proposed the following answer:
Sorry for my english,

I hope you understand what I mean.

I had the same problem. I used a usb-memory as live-system and  I would
install eee-ubuntu to the card in the SD-Drive. The install was normal,
but the new system booted only when the install-usb-memory was attached.

So I decide to create a separeted partition on the SD-card with 700MB.
I installed the live-system to this partition. With this live-system I installed the system in a other partition on the SD-card.
The grub-problem wasn't after this installation. You can use the 700MB-Partition as a home-partition (then is better you use more then 700 MB).

I have one problem with this installation on the SD-card, from the
suspend the system can't return.