Re: [Question #47882]: missing file in firefox

mike j gave more information on the question:
  Just as a folllowup to my previous posting, I downloaded another copy of Firefox onto my usb memory stick and attempted to connect to the Internet.  I now am getting a different error unable to connect, is a firewall blocking, is the address typed correctly or check your Internet settings.  I have configured my wireless net the same as it is for my windows machine, which works perfectly.
At this point, I am completely baffled and have no Internet capability with my Eee.  Not a major problem since I have other PCs that connect, but I cannot figure out the problem.