Re: [Question #44874]: Conncting to internet through bluetooth

sorensenjeppe posted a new comment:
Hi there

I am a complete beginner with Ubuntu and have just installed the latest
version of Ubuntu eee. Everything works nicely except for the mobile
connection via my Nokia E71. I have tried the solution in the link and a
different solution I found on Jon Ramvis page (one of them using the USB
cable), but it does not work.

The connection log gives me the following message (repeated again and
again):

--> Check permissions, or specify a "PPPD Path" option in wvdial.conf.
--> Don't know what to do!  Starting pppd and hoping for the best.
--> pipe failed: Too many open files

I would very much like to stay with Ubuntu, so all suggestions or other
solutions are welcome.

Best,

Jeppe