Re: [Question #47595]: Asus Eee PC 1000 not supported?

Blokeley requested for more information:
I have the same problem.

I downloaded ubuntu-eee-8.04.1.iso and unetbootin-eeeubuntu-linux-276

I tried running unetbootin-eeeubuntu-linux-276 on the eee but got an
error saying that libc.so.6 was not found. This file is not available
for xandros - I looked everywhere!

So I used another computer with a full ubuntu8.04 install and used
unetbootin-eeeubuntu-linux-276 there.

Now the USB key is loaded with some files which I assume are correct for
booting ubuntu-eee.

However, when I get the boot menu and select the USB key, I get the
UNetbootin menu but none of the menu items do anything. Help!!!