Re: [Question #46665]: HUAWEI HSDPA USB Modem

Ken Jannot posted a new comment:
I have a Sierra Compass 597 usb modem, and I've been unable to get it
working on my eee pc with Ubuntu eee. I gave your suggestion a try, Andy
--and somehow, my wifi connection is now broken! (While I was in
/etc/apt/sources.list, I also uncommented a few other sources listed.
After Synaptic updated, there were a bunch of updates to be made. After
this update, is when the wifi was broken.)

Any ideas?