[Question #48921]: install cdc-acm with eee ubuntu

I have a EEEPC 900 with the eee ubuntu and all this working, missing only install the USB modem 3.

I need to install a modem GIANT d301
I saw that similar to ADVINNE AMC USB MODEM.

Searching the Internet my EEEPC 900 need to recognize this modem through the USB CDC-ACM DRIVER (/ dev/ttyACM0).

when I type lsusb
appears:
Bus 005 Device 005: ID 04f2: b071 Chicony electronics Co., ltd
Bus 005 Device 004: ID 0951:1606 Kingston Technology
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 005: ID 0fd1: 1000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

and using the gnome ppp and showing me so / dev/ttyS0

What could you help me?

Thank you very much

Helio