Re: [Question #46763]: Keyboard languages "forgotten" after reboot

Albert Vilella posted a new comment:
This also happens to me. I have UK English as a default and Spanish (Catalan Variant) as a second layout. The Catalan
layout works well once set up, but after reboot, it uses something different, definitely not Catalan, probably some sort
of scandinavian language. I also have automatic login in this laptop, a Sony Vaio with Ubuntu 8.04.