Re: [Question #48915]: 701 4GB : Swap is too small to hibernate / suspend

Question #48915 on Ubuntu Eee changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eee/+question/48915

jlndrr is still having a problem:
Hi Tobias,

I'm sorry but "use suspend" is not the answer/fix I was searching here.

I know and use suspend when needed. I used it on my old iBook, and it
was fast and low power.

But on the eeePC, here is why Shutdown and Suspend are not enough :

- Suspend draw really too mush power on a eeePC 701. Sad but true.
I suspended at first, but found that a few hours laters (5 to 6 maybe), the battery was totally empty, and I could'nt use the eeePC

- In Ubuntu, there is a clever option to either Shutdown or Hibernate on low battery.
As it is, I can only use the Shutdown setting.
Hibernate would make a lot more sense, as with a cold shutdown, you loose your work.

- - -
Does someone has "quick fix" for already installed 701, and/or a more general fix for the next version of Ubuntu eee?