Re: [Question #48939]: ubuntu eee 8.04.1 and 900

richard_h requested for more information:
I am getting a similar problem, but I'm using a USB stick.

I have also had 2 goes at downloading the ISO. The first time, I used
the torrent download, and the stick booted "live" OK, but when I tried
to install I got "input/output error" (which is discussed, but not
solved in many forums). When I did "Check the CD of integrity" it said
"errors in 2 files", so I guess there must be something wrong with the
ISO?

Help me Ubuntu EEE, your my only hope!