Re: [Question #48675]: What is Ubuntu EEE?

SimonB confirmed that the question is solved:
Surfed: SUCCESS.............installed the updated from array.org and
didn't get as far as putting in my ethernet cable..cos wireless worked
perfectly... also picks up USB first time. Many thanks for being patient
and helping. I hope I can help someway. I guess you can now say that
with the updates that Ubuntu eee works on a 1000H on a WUBI install