Re: [Question #49038]: Cannot Login - Ubuntu sessions end after 10 seconds

jmbc proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I've tried to install what I downloaded on my 901, and all I got is the menu boot. Each time I try an option, it does nothing.
I saw on the USB stick file system there are many empty files, for instance vmlinuz. I tried to copy it from the iso file, and also the companion file also with a zero size, and now when I boot, I get a black text screen.
Hope this will help to find a solution. I'm going to continue to investigate and will send the result if I get something.