Re: [Question #49059]: CPU Meter for Tray?

Jonathon Hodges proposed the following answer:
Hi George,
Try this:

- Right click in the notification area (you might have to move one of
your existing icons to make some blank space), I've found that clicking
at the top of the area helps get options rather than the options for
that icon.

- Add to panel

- System monitor

- Add

- Close

That defaults to monitoring cpu load and works fine on my 901.

Kind regards,

Jon