[Question #49212]: some doubts and a little problem

Hi! I am from Spain so my english is not the better, sorry about that.

Now.. I have some doubts about how to install software on eeeubuntu. When I run synaptic and install some software.. that soft doesn't appear on the menus. how can I solve this?

Another question.. when I boot, or reboot my eeepc the wifi doesn't  connect automatically, when he tries to connect then ask me for the password, and i have to click again on my network to connect to it, this is a little shitty. how can I solve this?

And I think last question.. the fn keys of the sound doesn't work with the sound icon, I have to put manually the sound On, and volume up. And when I reboot it appears again with the volume off icon. is there any solution for that?

thanks a lot, I hope you can help me 'cause I love this eeeubuntu and I'd like to clear this problems at all..

bye!