Re: [Question #49187]: home partition on sd card

tcoulon posted a new comment:
Hi tolmun

How did you make it work? I have an instruction in fstab to mount the sd
card (/dev/sdc1 on my 900) as /home, but it does not do it at boot - I
get a message sayong my home directory does not exist, and only after I
login to a failsafe session and mount the sd by hand I can have Gnome...