Re: [Question #49187]: home partition on sd card

tolmun confirmed that the question is solved:
Robert thank you,
Yes, its better with swap.
I make on 4 GB SSD one 3074MB ext2 root partition and rest for swap, and on sd card ext3 mounted as home.
And its working prfect, without touching /etc/fstab.

About writing cycles on SSD, if this is true no panik we die before our eee =)
look: http://clumpc.com/?p=21