Re: [Question #49401]: Wifi not working after upgrade

surfed proposed the following answer:
Oh, sorry, the above instructions are for Intrepid (8.10) and not ubuntu-eee 8.04.
For 8.04.1 just follow the above first two links and use the hardy repos from array instead of intrepid and do not follow my how to as it is Intrepid specific and will not give you the netbook remix interface witch you would have to install separately. You could go that route, I am happy to help, just let me know. I must state that on my eee 1000h and Intrepid with the above hacks and the Netbook Remix (easy to install) my eee is almost perfect, all the Fn Keys work, Wireless, CPU freq toggle, Fan Toggle etc work. Only Blue Tooth (the 901 has none?) toggle does not work.