Re: [Question #49401]: Wifi not working after upgrade

Ursus88 requested for more information:
Hi surfed,

Yes, the 901 has Bluetooth.  I haven't even attempted to use that yet,
though.  :)  First things first ... I need the wifi.

I will use the links you provided and try to resolve the wi-fi issue and
it seems I should upgrade Firefox?  Okay.  Thanks!  I see one link
mentions Adam McDaniel's kernal upgrade.  I have the following link for
that:

http://array.org/ubuntu/index.html

I was thinking of trying the manual install found here for the 901:

http://array.org/ubuntu/setup901.html

Do you agree?  I have already downloaded the images from that page onto
[yet another <smile>] memory stick.  I have already fixed the USB
problem where it wouldn't mount.

I'll post any results here ... maybe it will assist others.

Thanks.  And by the way ... YOU ROCK!