Re: [Question #49531]: Won't boot my USB on 900

Ursus88 proposed the following answer:
Also, for what it's worth, you might also have to press ESC a couple of
times when the Eee PC is booting ... not just once.  I'd press it a
couple times right after you power on your Eee PC.  It could also be
that perhaps you're waiting too long before pressing the ESC key.  It's
worth a shot before going through another USB build.