Re: [Question #49531]: Won't boot my USB on 900

sal_ro proposed the following answer:
I'm having the exact same problem with a Kingston Data Traveler usb key and an eee pc 1000. I've tried several different images (arch, eeeubuntu, and eeedebian) and none of them will boot.
I get the boot selector fine with just pushing esc once but it boots from the harddisk regardless of what I select.