[Question #49559]: opera email permission error

hi

 i tried to install the opera web browser on my eee 901.. when i start it, i get:

There was a problem initializing Opera Mail.

Store Init failed
Engine Init() failed

 and the email option is ghosted out. (browser runs fine)

 now.. if i run it under root,  (sudo opera)  it works fine.. so that tells me there is probably a permission problem somewhere.

 i just cant seem to find it.. any ideas?