Re: [Question #49525]: idle CPU usage around 70%

bcosby gave more information on the question:
The cpu load only seems to happen when I have the resources tab of the
system monitor app open. I have never felt limited by only 512 mb of ram
before, but maybe the heavy GUI of this distro is just too much for it.