[Question #49623]: Error on reboot after installation

I do the installation from the USB drive, answer all the questions, fill in all the blanks and it goes through the installation process without a hitch then asks for a reboot. I remove the USB drive and reboot and I get this error message:

Error 21: Selected disk does not exist

Press any key to continue...

...which just gives me a list of boot options to choose from, all of which give me the same error message.

If I hit ESC on reboot and select the USB drive to boot from then the OS loads beautifully, I'm asked for my login and I'm good to go. I'd much rather be able to do this without having to intervene in the boot process or having a USB sticking out the side of my computer. Any help would be much appreciated.

If it makes any difference, I have a 900A I got from Best Buy. 4Gb SSD, 1Gb RAM.