Re: [Question #49610]: 31/10/2008, new eeepc-config, what do it?

Greg C requested for more information:
Yes. I am confused about this update that is showing up in the update
manager. I am afraid of screwing up my current install with this update
(as I already had a scare with a previous update). It says I need to do
a partial install. When I accept that and inspect the details it says it
is installing a new kernel as well as new headers (among other things).
Is this going to screw up eeeubuntu? I see no news of this config update
on the wiki. I am going to hold off until I hear what is going on with
this.