Re: [Question #49623]: Error on reboot after installation

James Stewart is still having a problem:
The issue as stated still exists though I have worked out a sort of
truce that will do for now. I have loaded the iso file onto an SD card
instead of a UBS stick and installed from that. I then went into the
bios and set it to boot from the SD card. That seems to work just fine
though when I clicked on the update link, it said it could only do a
partial update. I'm wondering if the booting from the SD card is the
reason for that. But that's what it does now. It's still irritating that
I don't know how to make it boot from the SSD but I do have a functional
Ubuntu eee OS on my machine now.