Re: [Question #50031]: update demanding partial upgrade

Greg C requested for more information:
I did this on my 1000H and it installed Eikga, Gimp and a few other
apps. Also, It installed new linux headers. It took kind of a long time
after the file was downloaded to do everything, are you sure it is not
just hanging for a while? That is about all the info I can give, but it
did work for me. Give it another try. Synaptic is notorious for being
really finicky about your internet connection. Make sure you have a good
strong internet signal before you start.