Re: [Question #48800]: How do I uninstall 8.04?

Keith Childs is still having a problem:
Thanks for the advice. Tried to edit the /boot/grub/menu.lst but it tells me
I don't have the privileges to save it, yet I am the only user. There's no
option in gedit I can find to enter a password the same way when I do packet
updates. I have 8.04 on SDB5. Could I just simply delete the partition and
not worry about the grub menu?