Re: [Question #50473]: UNetbootin doesn't boot eee 901

WenSes proposed the following answer:
mmm It seems to me that your  image it's corrupted. I had some problems
with this thing too... try this:

a) Download a new image of ubuntu eee. Prefer torrent, so you will have
the integrity of your image for sure.

b) Try to change your usb key. I've heard that it's better one with less
than 4 gb of capacity. Not really sure about it, but keep it in mind.

c) If you have problems with this image, download the latest version of
Unetbooting from it's web page. http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/ and
prefer using the windows version (I know, win sucks, but in this case
the program works better there)

d) Even with all this, it happened to me that some times didn't wanted
to start normally. I would recommend to read other answers here that may
be useful according to your problem.

Hope everything goes fine. C-ya.