Re: [Question #50768]: Questions matching "fo some reasons my computer went off during the installation of some packages, now I can't install anything anymore and the answer I get is to use dpkg --configure -a which I don't know how to use; can someone help me? Thanks"

FDG is still having a problem:
Unfortunately is still not working
The message I get is the following:
E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report.

If a run 'dpkg --configure -a' the message I get is dpkg: requested
operation requires superuser privilege

I don't know how to get the Superuser privilege...

Thanks for your help, I'm just new to Linux and I'm not even aware of  the basic steps...
Regards,
Fabio