[Question #51206]: auto-mount/fstab issues on 16g drive for 901

this one has been nagging at me for a while now and i can't seem to find a solution post...

the 16 ssd drive on my 901 does not auto-mount after startup.  i should note that (not really knowing what i was doing) i mounted it as fat32 but installed ubuntu on the 4g drive.  This has led to a whole host of problems including:

--in order to access my files i need to constantly mount it from the /media/disk
--most of the left panel in nautilus is useless

I tried working with the fstab file and right now it looks like this:

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
# Entry for /dev/sda1 :
UUID=25a2d71c-5a60-4953-8aab-47825102ba5b / ext3 relatime,errors=remount-ro 0 1
# Entry for /dev/sda5 :
UUID=fed3c7e0-bf43-4403-8a67-edcbeb398a8c none swap sw 0 0
#we are trying to make sdb1 mount automatically
#/dev/sdb1 /mnt/sdb1 ext3 relatime,defaults 0 0
#/dev/sdb1 /media/sd vfat users,iocharset=utf8,umask=000 0 0

I would like to have the 16g SSD mount at startup automatically.  I hope all is not lost and any help or advice would be most appreciated!

thanks