[Question #51230]: customizing remix menus - possible?

I have used 8.04.1 a while. It works great, but I want to customize remix default menus a bit.

I can make new ones to left (using settings/desktop) and right side (using nautilus bookmarks)

But if I make new folder to left side, it seems difficult to add shortcuts there. Only way is to create new and configure icon and program to run by hand. Can't drag or copypaste. This is veery slow method.

Also, I can't remove favourites folder which I don't want, and also "delete favourite" from right side. Is it even possible?

I don't even know how to use favourites folder, as if I drag shortcut there, it just disappears, I can't add anything there...