[Question #51374]: There are ghost folders remaining in my desktop launcher sidebar.

I'm new to Linux, and while trying to put some key folders for my work onto the launcher sidebar, I somehow created a ghost folder that I can't get rid of. While it's not world-breaking, I'm still annoyed and wondering where the link goes. When I try and open the folder it says "Loading..." and then nothing happens. Thanks.